1. When CSM Cloud is properly installed the settings can be opened by clicking on system tray.
2. These are the default group settings which client retrieves. The settings can be defined as you like for individual clients.
The following settings can be modified per server.
- Windows update client mode:
- 2 = Notify before download
- 3 = Automatically download and nofity of installation
- 4 = Automatically download and schedule installation. (Only valid if values exist for SecheduleInstallDay and ScheduleInstallTime.)
- 5 = Automatic Updates is required and users can configure it.
- No auto reboot with logged on users:
- 0 = Automatic updates notifies the user that the computer will restart in 15 minutes.
- 1 = Logged-on user can decide whether to restart the client computer or not.
- Elevate non admins
- 0 = Only members of the administrators security group can approve or disapprove updates.
- 1 = All the members of the users security group can approve or disapprive updates.
- Auto install minor updates
- 0 = Treat minor updates like any other updates.
- 1 = Silently install minor updates.
- Disable windows update access
- 0 = Enable access to Windows Update.
- 1 = Disable access to Windows Update.
- Reboot relaunch timeout
- Range between 1 - 1400 minutes. Time between prompts for a scheduled restart.
- Detection frequency
- Range between 1 - 22 hours. Time between update detection cycles.
- Reboot warning timeout
- Range between 1 - 30 minutes. Length in minutes of restart warning countdown after updates have been installed that have a deadline or scheduled updates.
3. Updates can be scheduled by using server groups or individually modifying per client.