1. Open CSM for WSUS from Start Menu.
2. Check if the managed software have been downloaded and imported successfully.
3. Check updates from a computer which is included in a WSUS group for managed 3rd party software. Update history on Windows 10 machine can be found via Update & security.
4. Click Update history and then choose Other Updates.
5. There should be 3rd party software in the update history. Click on a link and it will show information about deployment. If there is text Update published by Centero WSUS Tool then the implementation is successful.