CSM installation fails to send logs or billing information to Centero.
1. There is an account running Centero Agent service. If the account doesn't have write permission to the following registry keys and sub-keys.
Open registry editor and add sufficient permissions to the keys and folders.
2. If the same account doesn't have write permission to folder C:\ProgramData\Centero and to its subfolders. Add the account to local administrators or add sufficient permissions to the Centero folder and its subfolders.
3. The Centero Agent service might be stopped for some reason. This might have happened even thought the service is set to be started automatically. We recommend to set the service to have start type set to Automatic (delayed). We've noticed that especially on some slower machines delayed service start will function in a more reliable way.
4. CSM might not be sending logs at all. You can find out this by looking to folder C:\ProgramData\Centero\Agent\Xml\SendQueue and if there are logs named CMM-CSM*.cz. Centero Software Manager must have a valid network connection to http://gateway.centero.fi/AgentGateway.asmx.
- Gateway address might be missing or send interval time might be badly configured. Gateway address must be set to http://gateway.centero.fi/AgentGateway.asmx. It can be managed by modifying key Gateway Address in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Centero.
- Also check that Send interval key is not set to 0. It has to be 1 or more.
Change key debug to 1 and clear key Last send time empty in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Centero. Within a minute agent will try to send logs again and key Last send time should have a timestamp now. Find out from C:\ProgramData\Centero\Agent\Logs\Centero Agent Debug.log if logs were sent or if there are any errors.
5. CSM might not be sending error logs. You can find out this by looking to folder C:\ProgramData\Centero\Agent\Xml\ErrorQueue and if there are logs named CMM-CSM*.cz. Try moving these logs files to C:\ProgramData\Centero\Agent\Xml\SendQueue and repeat the steps of 4. paragraph.