In some cases, you might want to change the task sequence that CSM will automatically add newest application versions. In this example, we will create a new task sequence and add it as a nested task sequence into another task. This would make it possible to update multiple task sequences simultaneously.
- Open Configuration Manager console and create a new task sequence and at least one group in it. In this example, we will use "CSM Softwares". Add this task sequence into your other task sequence(s)
- From Centero Software Manager, go to SCCM Integration->SCCM Settings->General Settings and choose Reload. This will reload the changes (new task sequence) in SCCM manually
- Select your deployment process and go to deployment settings
- Change the task sequence into new one (Windows 10 Production deployment->CSM Softwares)
- After the change, you can add the newest versions that are already in Configuration Manager into your new task.
- Go to SCCM Integration->SCCM Settings->General Settings and select Add current application versions.
- Confirm the change
After the change, you should remove CSM added applications from the older task sequence, so they can be retired in SCCM when a new application version is released!