1. After installation is complete, launch CSM for WSUS from Windows Start Menu.
2. Proceed with the wizard by clicking next.
3. Enter your Centero Software Manager ID and key. Select Login and Next.
- Follow these instructions to find the ID and key
4. Select path for 3rd party application installation files
5. Select WSUS as the integration type
6. We recommend CSM for WSUS to be installed on the same server with WSUS component. To do this, check the local server check box. In order to use a remote server in deployment leave the box unchecked and provide host name and port to input fields. After choosing the deployment method and confirming a valid WSUS server please proceed by clicking next.
7. At this point the wizard retrieves the WSUS groups. The deployment process for the managed software can be configured. WSUS groups are listed and deployment phases can be selected. By default, these three deployments are scheduled to be effective immeditely, after a week and after two weeks. Proceed by clicking next.
As a sidenote, these settings can be modified later on.
8. The initial wizard is now complete. We recommend to review the defined configuration by choosing No and proceeding to advanced settings by clicking finish. If you feel happy with the configuration the deployments can be started right away by clicking Yes.