Deployment process overview
Deployment processes can be configured from SCCM Integration tab. Deployment processes are located on left pane, below SCCM Settings.
From SCCM Settings you can configure settings regarding SCCM integration and default deployment process.
Creating a new deployment process (example)
1. Click on New deployment process and name it.
2. Select the software you want on this process.
3. Review the Software settings tab. These settings are same as configured into the default deployment process and mostly require no need for changes.
4. Configure scheduling settings and collections from Deployment settings tab.
- In our example the application chosen to the deployment process will be deployed as soon as possible to 1st CSM Group device collection and after 5 working days to 4th CSM Group device collection.