1. Disable the service in WSUS integration in Service status section.
2. We recommend to use the existing self signed certificate. It is already shared to managed workstations in most of the cases. Export the certificate. This can be done in WSUS integration tab in Server certificate section. Choose export and save the certficate for the new server.
3. We recommend also export the existing CSM for WSUS settings. These settings are located in C:\ProgramData\Centero\WSUS.xml. Copy the XML-file for the new server.
Before migration of CSM for WSUS, make sure that WSUS component is completely migrated to the new server. Also check that all the requirements are met.
2. Open CSM for WSUS and go through the initial wizard. Choose No at the last step when CSM for WSUS is about to start the deployments.
3. CSM for WSUS ui opens up for the first. Close the software.
4. Copy the WSUS.xml from the old installation to the new installation to the similar location.
5. Launch CSM for WSUS from the start menu and check if all the configuration are valid.
6. If configuration is all in order - then enable CSM for WSUS in WSUS integration in Service status section.