1. Remove Centero Software Manager Client
- Go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features, select Centero Software Manager and uninstall it.
2. Remove Centero Agent
If other Centero products (like Centero Carillon) is installed, do not remove Centero Agent!
- Go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features, select Centero Agent and uninstall it.
3. Remove Windows Update settings
- Make sure that the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate registry key is empty
Windows Update client will revert to settings specified on local device. If you need you can use GPO or registry editor to specify desired Windows Update client settings so that user of the device cannot change settings from operating system UI.