Centero Software Manager application SCCM imports are stuck in "Import queued" -state.
Scenario 1 Centero Agent is not running.
- Open services.msc console.
- Make sure "Centero Agent" service is running. If not, please start it.
- If service cannot be started, make sure user account and password are correct
Scenario 2 CSM does not have proper administrative access to the server. Please make sure that either of the following conditions is met.
Full local administrative access for CSM service account to server (where CSM application will be installed)
or at least these permissions:
- Full Control to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Centero\Agent" registry key
- Modify permissions to "%ProgramData%\Centero\Software Manager" folder structure (this folder structure is created during CSM application installation but can be created manually before installation)
- Modify permissions to network share where applications will downloaded
Scenario 3 CSM for SCCM Agent.exe is stuck.
- Stop Centero Agent service (services.msc).
- Open the Task Manager (taskmgr.exe).
- Search for Agent.exe process and end it.
- Start Centero Agent service (services.msc).