Centero Software Manager Intune integration has following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Intune must be properly deployed and devices must be enrolled.
- There must be proper licenses acquired and allocated to users. (Micsoft Intune, EM+S or Microsoft 365 for example)
Win32 application management requires so called Microsoft Intune Management Extension. The management extension has its own prerequisites which are stated in Microsoft Docs. Shortly put the requirements are the following.
- Windows 10 version must be 1607 or later.
- The devices must be Azure Active Directory joined or Hybrid Azure Active Directory joined.
- The devices must be enrolled to Microsoft Intune. The enrollment can be done automatically with group policy object or manually by an user.