If you do not have a Global Administrator role to Azure AD and someone else will consent the applications on your behalf, or you are MSP, please follow these instructions instead.
1. Go to our portal https://preview.portal.centero.fi and then navigate to Services -> CSM for Intune -> Service Status page.
2. The steps 3 and 4 contain consent links for necessary Azure AD Enterprise Applications in manage column. If you have a Global Admin role for your Azure AD tenant proceed to step 3.
If you do not have Global Admin role, then send out instructions from step 4 to your Azure AD tenant Global Admin.
For users who have Global Admin role
3. Click on the icon in manage column in 3. Centero Azure AD Connector application configured row and a new tab will open
4. Login with a global administrator account and consent the permissions
5. Click on the icon in manage column in 4. CSM for Intune application configured row and a new tab will open
6. Login with a global administrator account and consent the permissions
7. Continue with the installation by following the steps in Service status page. The next step is to Link Tenant With CSM for Intune