If you do not have a Global Administrator role assigned and someone else will consent the applications on your behalf, please follow these instructions instead.
1. Go to https://preview.portal.centero.fi and then navigate to Services -> CSM for Intune -> Service Status.
2. The steps 3 and 4 provide consent links for necessary Azure AD Enterprise Applications. If you have a Global Admin role for your Azure AD tenant proceed to step 3.
If you do not have Global Admin role, then send out instructions from step 4 to your Azure AD tenant Global Admin.
For users who have Global Admin role
3. Click on the and a new tab will open.
4. Login with a global administrator account and consent the permissions.
5. Click on the and a new tab will open.
6. Login with a global administrator account and consent the permissions.
|Next up: Linking Microsoft Intune tenant with CSM for Intune.|