Centero Software Manager creates application deployments when new application versions are released and the application is imported into Configuration Manager. If you modify a deployment process in CSM, those changes will take effect when the next application version is released.
You can re-import the application into Configuration Manager to use the modified settings for the latest already released version. Example case is when you change target collections for the deployments.
- Remove the application and its deployments from Configuration Manager
- Launch CSM and select the application you want to re-import
- Select Delete from top bar, and confirm when prompted
- Application will be re-imported with new settings/deployments during next 30 minutes
- You can select Start download to re-import instantly