Centero Software Manager Integration Client must be installed somewhere on your internal network.
1. CSM Integration Client
- Microsoft supported Operating System
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.x
- ❗ SCCM 2103 requires .NET Framework 4.7.2 or later
- SCCM Management Console including PowerShell modules for SCCM
- 100Mb of free disk space for CSM Integration Client
- Administrative level user account for installation
- Following outbound network access:
- https://portal.centero.fi (TCP/443)
- https://gateway.centero.fi (TCP/443)
If you are running older version of CSM Integration Client, then allow also HTTP (TCP/80) access to same addresses!
2. SCCM Clients
- VBScript enabled
3. CSM applications
- SMB network share for storing downloaded application installation media
You should reserve at least 50Gb of free disk space on the share. CSM Integration Client does not clean this share from old versions of downloaded applications. You can manually clean this folder when installation media history is not needed.