CSM for SCCM - Configuration wizard
1. After installation is complete, launch Centero Software Manager from Windows Start Menu.
2. Proceed with the wizard by clicking next.
3. CSM requires organization specific credentials to connect cloud for managing chosen 3...
Open a Windows PowerShell connection on CSM for SCCM server
In order for CSM for SCCM to function properly the service account must meet the requirements. One of the requirements is a valid PowerShell interface connection. It can be allowed in a following way.
1. Open System Center Configuration console...
CSM for SCCM - Downloading and extracting CSM
1. Download the CSM.zip from http://portal.centero.fi/Data/CSM.zip and save it to the server or remote console which will be used in CSM for SCCM deployment.
2. Extract the package and open the folder.
3. Run install.cmd ...