Created on: 14/10/2020 in CSM for SCCM Configuration
In some cases, you might want to change the task sequence that CSM will automatically add newest application versions. In this example, we will create a new task sequence and add it as a nested task sequence into another task. This would make it pos...
Created on: 05/10/2020 in Removal
1. Go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features , select Centero Software Manager and uninstall it.
2. Go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features , select Centero Software Agent and uninstall it.
Created on: 07/09/2020 in CSM for SCCM Troubleshoot
CSM fails to connect the necessary backend services.
Find out if the troubleshooted server has a sufficient connection to the backend services.
1. The following services should be available via brow...
Created on: 27/08/2020 in CSM for WSUS Troubleshoot
Centero Software Manager won't download installation media and "Download status" in CSM is "Not found".
Open command prompt as administrator
Run command: bitsadmin /list /all...
Microsoft has released Azure Information Protection Unified Labeling Client , which is a successor for Azure Information Protection Classic Client . Azure Information Protection Classic Client and Label Management in the Azure Portal will b...
Created on: 28/05/2020 in Service Announcements
Update on 12.8.2020 This issue was fixed by Microsoft in KB4561616 on 9.6.2020. Update on 29.5.2020 As a result of further investigation, it appears that server operating systems are not affected by the problem. So CSM Cloud for Servers us...
Created on: 05/05/2020 in CSM for SCCM Troubleshoot
1. During the initial setup CSM for SCCM/WSUS can notify that the folder structure of specified Software Download Location is too long. This is because Windows has a limit of 256 characters for folder structures.
2. If you are positive t...
Created on: 05/05/2020 in CSM for SCCM Configuration
If you want to move CSM for SCCM to another server in an existing SCCM environment, you can follow the instructions below. In the case of completely new SCCM environment, you can install CSM for SCCM into the new environment with these instructions...
Created on: 05/05/2020 in CSM for Intune Troubleshoot
1. A scheduled deployment can go to Error status.
2. If this is the case. You should ensure that the following prerequisites are met.
3. If everything seems to be correctly configured, you can reschedule the task(s) in Error statu...
Created on: 21/04/2020 in CSM for SCCM
CSM for SCCM is an integration to Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager also known as MECM (formerly System Center Configuration Manager). It communicates with a component of MECM called Configuration Manager Console. More precise...