Created on: 02/01/2020 in Service Announcements
We're having an issue with CSM Integration Client logging in. Problem exists on CSM for SCCM and CSM for WSUS. We are investigating issue and getting Service up and running soon. You can follow this article for an updated information about issue...
Created on: 09/12/2019 in Troubleshoot
CSM fails to connect the necessary backend services.
Find out if the troubleshooted device has a sufficient connection to the backend services.
1. The following services should be available via brow...
Created on: 27/11/2019 in Troubleshoot CSM for SCCM
Problem: Centero Software Manager application SCCM imports are stuck in "Import queued" -state. Troubleshoot : Open services.msc console Make sure "Centero Agent" -service is running. If not, please start it If service c...
On august 2018, Citrix released Workspace app, a successor for Citrix Receiver. Citrix Workspace app aggregates and incorporates the full capabilities of Citrix Receiver as well as other Citrix client technologies - including HDX, the Citrix Gateway...
Windows 10 client tends to get stuck sometimes. We have noticed that the client getting stuck can result:
Mouse pointer keep rolling the loading indicator without cease.
The updates get stuck in pending state in Windows update client.
Some combinations of Windows 10 builds and Event Log WMI queries have a history of radically increasing CPU usage. The problem can be detected by inspecting Agent.exe in task manager and checking if any unnecessary CPU load is targeted to it.
Created on: 06/11/2019 in Supported Applications
Below is the list of all Supported Applications available on CSM . Available applications are limited in a trial. Note that only x64 operating systems are supported on CSM for Intune. Application Supported Os Available in a Tria...
1. Navigate to https://preview.portal.centero.fi and then go to Services -> CSM for Intune -> Administration -> Deployment processes.
2. Choose New deployment process, name it and choose Add.
3. Select the new...
1. Navigate to https://preview.portal.centero.fi and then navigate to Administration -> Azure tenants.
2. Choose Link tenant.
3. Provide the tenant name of your Microsoft Intune. If the tenant name is used in default forma...
1. Go to https://preview.portal.centero.fi and then navigate to Services -> CSM for Intune -> Service Status. 2. The steps 3 and 4 provide consent links for necessary Azure AD Enterprise Applications. If you have a Global Admin role ...