Background A free version of PDF Creator has been modified by the application vendor. As a result, automatic updates cannot be prevented. Because PDF Creator now updates automatically by itself, updating it by CSM would be useless. Effect on CSM...
Published on: 01/11/2018 in Supported Applications
The following Service Applications are available in a free trial. Adobe AIR Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Adobe Flash Player Plugin Adobe Reader DC Adobe Reader XI Adobe Shockwave Player Citrix Receiver Google Chrome Igor Pavlov 7-Zip Microsoft Silv...
PDFCreator 3.3.0 was not published on Centero Software Manager because of the bug, which would brake an application in certain scenarios. PDFCreator developers recommend to stay on a previous version. They are also working for a fix, that will be in...
1. After the initial configuration wizard completes, CSM for SCCM will launch. The default view is the Software tab. It shows the most recent versions of 3rd party software and their status, whether they are downloaded or deployed. 2. SC...
Created on: 25/09/2018 in Management CSM for SCCM
1. Email templates can be configured in CSM for SCCM.
2. Tags can be used to place variables to message body.
Centero Software Manager process main tasks are illustrated in picture below.
Published on: 17/07/2018 in Service Description
Centero Software Manager ( CSM ) automatizes the annoyingly frequent security updates for the widely used, free third party applications and prevents vulnerabilities. For more general information regarding on CSM, visit our public website . In thi...
Published on: 17/07/2018
All Centero Software Manager customers are entitled to unrestricted support for Centero Software Manager application. Email is used as support channel. If you don't find solution for your problem from this knowledge base, don't hesitate to ...
Created on: 14/03/2018 in Migration CSM for WSUS
1. Disable the service in WSUS integration in Service status section .
2. We recommend to use the existing self signed certificate. It is already shared to managed workstations in most of the cases. Export the...
There are problems when trying to import a 3rd party software.
1. Check out the following log C:\ProgramData\Centero\Software Manager\Logs\SCCM-Management.log . There might be a error with following tex...